Hygiene has been the most important topic of the coronavirus pandemic. So we are aware of the basic hygiene measures like washing hands, using sanitizer, and wearing a mask while we travel outside as this will help to prevent the spread of coronavirus and other illnesses.
Cleaning regularly is an important part of keeping your home healthy. It is very important that we repeatedly clean and disinfect our homes to stay away from the virus. Increase the frequency with which you clean, and pay special attention to high-traffic areas. Try to stay as close to home as possible, but take precautions when you leave the house and return.
Deep cleaning will not only reduce bacteria, germs, and dirt but also create an overall sense of well-being. In a deep cleaning, you thoroughly clean room by room, and every surface is wiped down with a household disinfectant and detergent. With the current COVID-19 outbreak, it is critical to clean and disinfect your home regularly to keep yourself and your family safe and healthy. SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, can survive for days on some surfaces in your home.
Here are a few tips for deep cleaning your home and keeping it germ-free during the pandemic :
- Clean and then disinfect: You need to first collect all the materials like a vacuum, cotton cloth, mop, etc. for cleaning the surfaces and then spray the surfaces. You can spray the surface with a disinfectant sprayer or create your own in the house. E.g.: Use distilled white vinegar and then wipe down with a clean cloth or use a detergent solution
- Don’t dismiss ‘high touch’ surfaces: The high touch surfaces are kitchen cabinets, kettle handles, switches, doors, etc. which require more attention. So, if you’re using bleach, clean the area immediately after applying it and wait at least a minute before cleaning. As a result of electrical safety, you should not directly spray the disinfectant but rather lightly wipe it down.
- Sanitize your groceries and store-bought items: Disinfect your store-bought items and groceries whenever you get back home. If possible, remove and dispose of the original containers of the products and replace them with your own. Wash vegetables and fruits thoroughly. If you bring your bags, make sure to wash them after each trip to the store.
- Leave your shoes by the door: Shoes not only bring dirt into our homes, but they can also introduce germs. As a result, it is best to keep your shoe rack outside so that dirt does not get inside. Always rub your leg on the floor mat before entering the house to prevent germs from spreading to every corner of the house where you walk.
- Be cautious when using shared devices: Cell phones, keyboards, earphones, remote controls, and other items used by the entire family may contain bacteria and viruses. Always clean them before using them and lightly spray them with a disinfectant solution to remove any bacteria that may have accumulated.
Helpsters is the most reliable and efficient cleaning company in Dubai. They are a professional provider of premium-quality deep cleaning in Dubai. For best results, we have given our staff modern and up-to-date equipment and one of the best cleaning company in Dubai. You can visit their website for getting a free quote for the service that you require.